Welcome Class of 2034!

Learn about registering your child for Kindergarten below. Come back March 3, 2021,
when Kindergarten enrollment opens for the fall of 2021.

Remember, your child must be 5 years of age on or before July 31, 2021,
and live in Fort Zumwalt School District to enroll.

Enrollment Information

-- Enrollment will be done in 2 parts, through email and on the Parent Portal.   
-- Enrollment must be completed by a legal parent / legal step-parent or court approved legal guardian.
-- Notarized guardianship documents are not acceptable.
-- If you are unsure which school your child will attend, please call 636-240-2072.

PART 1: Follow the instructions at to fill out the enrollment packet (6 forms).
      -- If your student is currently attending Fort Zumwalt Early Childhood Center, you’ll only fill out one form.
      -- These forms have fillable blanks.  You can save the forms to your computer or device and fill them out by typing in them.  You may also choose to print them and fill them out by hand.
      -- If you need a paper copy of the enrollment packet, please contact the school.
      -- Email these forms and other required documents back to the school your child will attend.  Email links are on the website.  If you need to drop off your packet and required documents at your child’s school, please contact the school to make an appointment.
      -- The Registrar at that school will enter your information into the computer system sometime before July 1.  When entered, you will get an email with your login information for the Parent Portal.

PART 2: You will get an email in July stating when online registration will open for the 2021-2022 school year.  When registration opens, you will fill out the rest of the enrollment information including a SECOND parent’s household information when applicable, health information, etc.

Proof of Parent/Guardian Identification – Driver’s license or other state or federally issued photo ID that is valid.
-- Student’s State Issued Birth Certificate
-- Complete Record of Immunizations – Must comply with Missouri state law.  
-- Custody Papers (Divorce Decree, Parenting Plan, Legal Guardianship, etc.) – if applicable
-- Proof of Residency – See below for requirements.  

If you own or lease your own home, one document from each list must be submitted.

List A

List B

A Current Rental Agreement

-Must be supplied if renting

-Must be signed by landlord and tenant(s)

Current Bank Statement

Current Mortgage Statement

Current Credit Card Statement

If you just purchased a home, recent

ALTA Settlement Statement*

-Must be signed by the buyer & title agent

Current Loan Statement

Current Gas or Electric Bill

-Mailing & service address must match

Current Water Bill

-Mailing & service address must match

Welfare, Social Security, or Other Official Mail from Federal and State Agencies

All documents need to be dated within the past 30 days.

* If you moved in the last 2 weeks, a second document from List B will need to be supplied in 30 days.

If you do not own or lease your own home (living with another family, friend, significant other, etc.):
--Both home owner/lessee and parent will need to sign a residency affidavit which may be obtained from the school.

Home owner/lessee will need to supply:

Parent / Guardian will need to supply:

Valid Photo ID

Valid Photo ID

Current Gas or Electric Bill

-Dated within 30 days

-Mailing & service address must match

Current Bank Statement, Loan Statement, or Credit Card Statement – dated within 30 days


* If you moved in the last 3 weeks, the statement will need to be supplied in 30 days.

**If you are currently residing in a hotel or shelter or sharing housing (doubled up) due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or personal housing crisis, contact the Homeless Coordinator @ 636-240-2072 or your child’s school counselor.

Remember to come back to this site when registration opens March 3, 2021.